To connect to No Reality, you need to download and install a mud client
or telnet client onto your machine. Alternatively, you may use the
java telnet from our website, but a normal mud
client running on your own computer is what most people prefer.
There are mud clients for almost every platform imaginable. Just choose
one from the list under your operating system.
- Windows 9x/2000/XP
- ZMud -- The most popular Windows mud client.
- GMud -- Another very popular freeware client.
- Rapscallion -- A good shareware mud client for MacOS.
- Savitar -- Another shareware client for MacOS.
- mcl -- MUD client for Linux. Wub recommends this for you *nix people!
- tintin++ -- (T)he k(I)cki(N) (T)ickin d(I)kumud clie(N)t